Senior Mobile Engineer, iOS
At Financial Engines, we truly believe in reinventing the system and giving all people the power to grow! With nearly 10 million customers, Financial Engines is the leading provider of retirement advice.
As a Sr. Mobile Engineer, you will specialize in building elegant products on world-class technologies that bring the Financial Engines experience to thousands of people - anytime and anywhere. You will play a crucial role in designing and developing our iOS app in laying down the groundwork, infrastructure and product discussion from start to finish in an agile environment.
We are looking for self-starting engineers with strong experience developing elegant applications on the iPhone or iPad using the iOS SDK. If you are interested to be a part of the most disruptive technology with a mission to bring financial wellness and financial help to every American, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the Financial Engines experience for the iOS platform.
- Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest iOS programming techniques.
- Analyze and optimize UI & back-end application code for interfacing with the Financial Engines platform.
- Be an internal champion for continuously improving team working processes, code quality, and tools and technology adoption.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field. Master's degree preferred
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- 3+ years building complex applications for iPhone or iPad using Swift / Objective-C, Cocoa and other frameworks. (Don't forget to showcase your app(s) in AppStore)
- Good understanding of Apple UI guidelines for iOS apps
- Experience with multithreading programming
- Experience with Rest Web Services and JSON
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communications skills
About Financial Engines
With roots in Silicon Valley, Financial Engines is the nation’s largest independent investment advisor. We believe that all Americans -- not just the wealthy -- should have access to high-quality, unbiased financial help and our client’s best interests should always come first. Today, more than 700 of the nation’s most respected employers trust Financial Engines to offer professional financial help to more than nine million employees nationwide.
For more information, visit www.financialengines.com.
All advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. Financial Engines does not guarantee future results.
Meet Some of Financial Engines's Employees
Digital Marketing Manager
David oversees all facets of Financial Engines’ digital marketing plan, creating search engine optimization efforts, pay-per-click campaigns, display ads, and social media promotions.
Back to top