Senior Marketing Manager, Financial Wellness Solutions
The Senior Manager, Financial Wellness Solutions is a critical role on the Edelman Financial Engines Participant Marketing team. We are looking for an experienced marketer who is passionate about engaging our customers through multi-media guidance journeys with direct experience in B2B2C environments.
Reporting to the Director, Participant Marketing, the Senior Manager, Financial Wellness Solutions plays a significant role in defining the future of our institutional participant marketing programs. Your expertise in both strategic marketing planning and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach will drive innovative, actionable strategies. Your work as an integral thought leader, combined with the ability to design and develop responsive programs, will energize our clients and delight their participants to seek a better financial future.
This role has visibility to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Champion the design and delivery of strategic consulting projects for scale across the client base.
- Leverage research and analytics from the industry, our internal partners, clients and their participants to develop targeted financial wellness strategies and marketing programs.
- Define and nurture purposeful consumer journeys of meaningful engagements that respond to specific behavior triggers and drive product adoption.
- Develop, measure and optimize marketing programs working in concert with internal partners to harmonize a unified experience through direct mail, email, digital, social, group learning, and product.
- Collaborate with cross-organizational stakeholders to continuously improve our communications and strategic programs.
- BS/BA required. 8+ years of progressive experience building strategic marketing programs preferably in Financial Services; product or segment marketing preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in the B2B2C financial services marketplace with a track record of reaching participants through multi-channel marketing programs from inception to execution
- Data driven approach to strategic decision making, identifying behavioral triggers, then responding with targeted solutions through actionable customer journeys that drive healthy financial behaviors
- Outstanding collaborator able to build and establish strong cross-functional relationships within Marketing, Distribution and across the organization
- Ability to manage multiple strategies and resultant projects in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Excellent communication, collaboration and relationship building skills
About Edelman Financial Engines
Since 1986, Edelman Financial Engines has been committed to always acting in best interest of our clients. We were founded on the belief that all American investors – not just the wealthy – deserve access to personalized, comprehensive financial planning and investment advice. Today, we are America’s top independent financial planning and investment advisor, recognized by both InvestmentNews and Barron’s with 180+ planner offices across the country and entrusted by over 1.1 million clients to manage over $200 billion in assets. Our unique approach to serving clients combines our advanced methodology and proprietary technology with the attention of a dedicated planner. Every client’s situation and goals are unique, and the powerful fusion of high-tech and high-touch allows Edelman Financial Engines to deliver the personal plan and financial confidence that everyone deserves.
©2018 Edelman Financial Engines™, LLC All rights reserved. All advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. Financial Engines Advisors does not guarantee future results.
 The Top 40 Independent Advisory Firm Ranking issued by Barron’s is qualitative and quantitative, including assets managed, the size and experience of teams, and the regulatory records of the advisers and firms. Firms elect to participate, but do not pay to be included in the ranking. Investor returns/experience are not considered. 2018 ranking refers to Edelman Financial Services (EFS), which combined its advisory business in its entirety with Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. (FEA) in November 2018. For the same survey, FEA received a precombination ranking of twelfth.
Meet Some of Financial Engines's Employees
Emily oversees Financial Engines’ Digital and Live Event Channels, connecting interested people to nationwide retirement and financial planning news and information sessions.
Back to top