Senior Manager, Acquisition Marketing
The Senior Manager, Acquisition Marketing is at the center of our communications strategy. If you’re a marketer who’s passionate about helping hard-working Americans achieve a better financial future and excited about turning client-centric passion into business results, then this could be an exciting opportunity for you!
We’re looking for a hands-on marketer with a progressive track record of making smart, data-driven decisions and driving business results through cross-organizational teams to lead our annual campaign acquisition programs. The ideal candidate has a history of results orientation, program management and omni-channel marketing capabilities.
The role demands both the sensibility of a brand marketer and an entrepreneurial spirit to transform our communications model. They’ll create memorable engagements that inspire clients to seek a better financial future
Reporting to the Senior Director, Acquisition Marketing, this role will be at the center of our consumer-driven growth strategy and will be a visible partner to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Leverage research and analytics to identify drivers of customer acquisition, and understand behaviors linked to engagement and enrollment
- Develop, execute, measure and optimize acquisition marketing programs, including communication across direct mail, email, social, Webinars, advisor center and the product experience
- Collaborate with internal creative teams to build creative executions and content in support of marketing campaigns
- Influence key partners (sponsors, providers, etc.) to continuously improve our communications and strategic programs
- Create memorable engagements that inspire clients to seek a better financial future
- Analyze and refine marketing programs
- 6+ years of progressive consumer acquisition marketing experience, preferably in Retirement Plan Services
- Proven track record of driving results with an intense focus on achieving both short and long term goals.
- History of driving and executing an agenda in a complex/matrixed organization.
- Strategic & analytic orientation with a proven track record of decision making and problem solving based on analytics.
- Strength of driving integrated marketing programs cross- functionally and in multi-channel environment from inception to execution
- Excellent communication, collaboration and influencing skills in a matrixed organizational environment
- Entrepreneurial self-starter that has built a new capability from the ground up and gets excited about rolling up their sleeves and digging into the work
About Financial Engines
Financial Engines is America’s largest independent investment advisor1. We help people achieve greater financial clarity by providing comprehensive financial planning and professional investment management and advice. Headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA, Financial Engines was co-founded in 1996 by Nobel Prize-winning economist William F. Sharpe. We currently offer financial help to more than 9.5 million people across over 700 companies (including 146 of the Fortune 500). Our unique approach, combined with powerful online services, dedicated advisors and personal attention, promotes greater financial wellness and helps more Americans to meet their financial goals.
For more information, please visit www.financialengines.com.
All advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. Financial Engines does not guarantee future results.
1 For independence methodology and ranking, see InvestmentNews Center (http://data.investmentnews.com/ria/).
Meet Some of Financial Engines's Employees
CTO, VP Technology Office
Alexander oversees a group of architects who are responsible for creating technology and innovation roadmaps for Financial Engines, while supporting the entire company in tech areas.
Back to top