Sales - Lead Conversion Specialist
Reinvent the system to give all people the power to grow. It is not just a purpose statement, it is who Financial Engines is and the mission we are on to help the average American with non-conflicted, comprehensive, and personal financial advice, regardless of the size of their portfolio.
Financial Engines is seeking a highly motivated and positive personality for our Central Call Team. A Lead Conversion Specialist is the primary point of contact for warm leads, managing inbound and outbound sales calls and e-communication. In addition to your base salary, you will have the opportunity to participate in a lucrative sales incentive program. You will proactively discover client needs and match them with a financial advisor of Financial Engines.
What does a Financial Sales Consultant do at Financial Engines?
- Establish positive relationships with prospective clients through warm lead conversion.
- Schedule appointments based on the needs of the prospective client.
- Effectively communicate the value of Financial Engines.
- Continuously builds upon knowledge of Financial Engines products, services, programming, prices, promotions and technical skills.
What skills and abilities would help me to be a great Financial Sales Consultant?
- Self-motivated with strong desire to achieve consistent results.
- Strong Influencing and client engagement skills.
- Excellent listening skills to translate wants and needs into products and services to meet those needs.
- Extraordinary detail organization and prioritization skills and adaptability.
- Experience with CRM software
- Ability to overcome objections and solve problems.
What experiences would help me to qualify for this position at Financial Engines?
- Previous sales experience in an outbound call center preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college preferred.
- Financial services experience preferred
About Financial Engines
With roots in Silicon Valley, Financial Engines is the nation’s largest independent investment advisor. We believe that all Americans -- not just the wealthy -- should have access to high-quality, unbiased financial help and our client’s best interests should always come first. Today, more than 700 of the nation’s most respected employers trust Financial Engines to offer professional financial help to more than nine million employees nationwide.
For more information, visit www.financialengines.com.
All advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. Financial Engines does not guarantee future results.
Join us now, it will be one of the best decisions you will ever make!
Meet Some of Financial Engines's Employees
CTO, VP Technology Office
Alexander oversees a group of architects who are responsible for creating technology and innovation roadmaps for Financial Engines, while supporting the entire company in tech areas.
Back to top