QA Automation Engineer - Financial Algorithms and Applications
If you love challenging opportunities, we would love to connect with you! We are looking to have exploratory conversations with highly motivated, energetic individuals who have a passion for QA testing to join the Investment Management team for future potential opportunities. You will be responsible for testing critical elements of our Financial Advisor and Managed Accounts services software.
- Design, develop, document, and execute automated testing using testing tools and writing automation for API testing in a Java environment.
- Review existing Junit tests for coverage gaps, and augment as needed.
- Design, develop, document, and execute manual test cases
- Work with developers to isolate complex bugs and verify fixes
- Report software problems using bug tracking system (Jira)
- Provide timely status to the project team
- 3+ years of Quality Assurance experience in testing of multi-tiered, web-based environment and/or microservices
- In-depth knowledge of all phases of development/test cycles (system, integration, regression, etc.)
- 1+ year of Java programming experience, including writing Junit tests.
- In-depth knowledge of relational database (Oracle, Microsoft SQL, etc.)
- High comfort level with writing project test plans and test cases
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently, as well as a part of a project team
- Quantitative background sufficient to create test designs from selected financial algorithm specifications
- Interest in and aptitude for testing financial functionality
- Deep experience writing Junit tests
- Testing in a Microservice, AWS environment
- Financial knowledge, preferably testing experience of financial applications
- Experience with NoSQL databases
Meet Some of Financial Engines's Employees
Digital Marketing Manager
David oversees all facets of Financial Engines’ digital marketing plan, creating search engine optimization efforts, pay-per-click campaigns, display ads, and social media promotions.
Back to top