Print Production Operations Associate
Edelman Financial Services and Financial Engines are seeking a process oriented individual who is looking for an opportunity to grow and learn in a fast pace and independent team. An Operations Specialist is responsible for ensuring timely execution of communications to thousands of clients, and collaborate across multiple departments. The duties will include, but are not limited to, problem solving to meet expectations, communicating to external partners to resolve challenges, review and resolve job output issues, and ensure accuracy of email deployment.
- Working with the vendor and supplier to perform print jobs for client mailing, annual campaigns, and other printed media
- Coordinates and prioritizes print production schedules and print specifications
- Reviews and approves proofs, performs final quality assurance
- Execute and monitor daily/weekly operational processes to ensure program integrity.
- Deliver high quality rollouts and annual campaigns to Managed Account plans ensuring that strict customer service requirements are met
- Track and resolve any issues or errors identified through reviews of order and/or materials.
- Measure and monitor operational processes to ensure superior quality, capacity and cost control
- Focus on continuous operational process improvements
- Document all managed account processes that will result in superior client service, minimal risk exposure and clean regulatory audits
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams, collaborating with internal and external business partners to deliver high quality results
- Demonstrated success in delivering impeccable customer service
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Critical sense of detail, accountability and the ability to prioritize urgency and appropriate escalation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Moderate analytical skills geared towards critical problem detection, analysis and resolution
- Demonstrated success in identifying opportunities to improve operations processes
- Moderate SharePoint and Excel skills are a plus
- Bachelors degree or 2years experience preferred
- Operations experience a plus
About Financial Engines
With roots in Silicon Valley, Financial Engines is the nation’s largest independent investment advisor. We believe that all Americans -- not just the wealthy -- should have access to high-quality, unbiased financial help and our client’s best interests should always come first. Today, more than 700 of the nation’s most respected employers trust Financial Engines to offer professional financial help to more than nine million employees nationwide.
For more information, visit www.financialengines.com.
All advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. Financial Engines does not guarantee future results.
Back to top