Marketing Manager, Strategic Programs
The Institutional Marketing Team at Edelman Financial Engines plays a unique but critical role in supporting the organization’s mission to help all Americans retire soundly. The team is responsible for articulating the value of the company and its services to the institutional marketplace. We foster loyalty among existing clients and support the development of new institutional relationships and partnerships. On our team, plan sponsors, recordkeepers, and consultants & advisors are always top of mind.
We’re seeking a driven, creative, and collaborative professional to join our tightknit team.
In this role, the Strategic Programs Marketing Manager is responsible for fostering plan sponsor client loyalty through high-touch marketing events and programs hosted by Edelman Financial Engines throughout the year. Specific job responsibilities include:
- Full ownership of Edelman Financial Engines’ Client Advisory Council and annual regional events, including:
- Agenda and content development
- Event and speaker coordination
- Overall project management
- Development of other targeted but scalable programs that improve key client relationships based on organizational developments, industry trends, and service team feedback
Required qualifications and skills:
- Minimum of 10 years of marketing experience, including event design and coordination
- Creative thinker, with the ability to design and manage strategic programs that drive client satisfaction
- Background in financial services is ideal
- Strong writing and communication skills is a must
- Strong vendor management background
- Ability to excel in high pressure situations while interacting with executive teams
- A knack for cultivating deep relationships – both internally and client-facing
- A passion for the company’s mission and culture to help others
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Salesforce; knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Bananatag, and Pardot is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent
About Edelman Financial Engines
Since 1986, Edelman Financial Engines has been committed to always acting in best interest of our clients. We were founded on the belief that all American investors – not just the wealthy – deserve access to personalized, comprehensive financial planning and investment advice. Today, we are America’s top independent financial planning and investment advisor, recognized by both InvestmentNews and Barron’s with 180+ planner offices across the country and entrusted by over 1.1 million clients to manage over $200 billion in assets. Our unique approach to serving clients combines our advanced methodology and proprietary technology with the attention of a dedicated planner. Every client’s situation and goals are unique, and the powerful fusion of high-tech and high-touch allows Edelman Financial Engines to deliver the personal plan and financial confidence that everyone deserves.
©2018 Edelman Financial Engines™, LLC All rights reserved. All advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. Financial Engines Advisors does not guarantee future results.
 The Top 40 Independent Advisory Firm Ranking issued by Barron’s is qualitative and quantitative, including assets managed, the size and experience of teams, and the regulatory records of the advisers and firms. Firms elect to participate, but do not pay to be included in the ranking. Investor returns/experience are not considered. 2018 ranking refers to Edelman Financial Services (EFS), which combined its advisory business in its entirety with Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. (FEA) in November 2018. For the same survey, FEA received a precombination ranking of twelfth.
Back to top