Marketing Manager, Email & Print Channel
Financial Engines & Edelman Financial Services have combined to form the largest RIA in the country with an unparalleled breadth of services. Reporting to the Director of Channel Marketing, the Marketing Manager - Email & Print will oversee acquisition and retention programs within the Email and Print channels. Qualified candidates will have a strong understanding of channel strategies that deliver results, a passion for data-driven decision making and a relentless focus on quality.
- Partner with Program Marketing and Creative Services teams to develop new communication programs, consult on best practices, segmentation opportunities, content strategy, etc.
- Manage the execution of programs within the channel by partnering with technology and operations teams to build, automate, test and deploy communications.
- Leverage industry best practices and optimize performance through iterative testing
- Analyze results and proactively identify revenue opportunities. Partner with Analytics to develop reporting dashboards, identify behavioral trends, define attribution logic, etc.
- Partner with Digital Marketing, Product and Program teams to determine optimal enrollment flows and experience by customer segment
- Assist in development of Channel KPI’s and set aggressive team and personal goals
- 5+ years of email marketing/direct marketing experience with demonstrable knowledge of best practices that deliver results
- Strong excel skills and ability to effectively manipulate and structure data to drive decision making. SQL or Tableau experience a plus.
- Understanding of email metrics, list management processes, knowledge of email tools such as Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (experience a plus)
- Experience in the financial industry and an understanding of the financial planning space strongly preferred.
- Strong organization skills and ability to define process workflows in collaboration with other teams
Meet Some of Financial Engines's Employees
Emily oversees Financial Engines’ Digital and Live Event Channels, connecting interested people to nationwide retirement and financial planning news and information sessions.
Back to top