Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in peoples’ lives? Have you been searching for a firm where the client relationship and experience truly is number one? Do you have an undeniable passion for helping people accomplish their dreams?
If so, then you have reached your final destination! We are seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join the National Advisor Center, our nation’s largest independent registered investment advisor!
Successful candidates will be responsible for answering incoming client calls, identify client needs and deliver solutions. Our inbound investment advisor representatives are often the first point of contact for clients, so we are hiring individuals with a commitment to excite and delight clients.
What does National Advisor Center Investment Advisor do at Financial Engines?
- Answer incoming calls from clients and initiate financial goal based conversations
- Introduce and educate clients on the Financial Engines approach to investment management
- Recommend customized solutions and advice to clients to support their financial goals
- Retain business by identifying client needs and providing value
- Identify new sales opportunities using consultative selling skills
What traits will help me to make a difference?
- Strong consultative, negotiation and problem solving skills to identify and address client needs
- Passion for building relationships with each and every client
- Having an unprecedented will to strive for excellence in a performance driven environment
- Ability to naturally be organized and detail oriented in all processes
What experiences would help me to qualify as a fit for Financial Engines?
- 2-3+ years with financial services & investment industry experience preferred
- Contact center experience preferred
- Proven capability to attract and retain quality client relationships using consultative sales approach
- Desire to perform at high levels in a sales organization
- Possess the Series 65 or Series 7 & 66 licenses or obtain Series 65 within 6 months of hire date as a condition of employment.
- A Clean U-4
What can an advisor expect from Financial Engines?
- Top tier training, a dedicated research department, strategic marketing and back office support
- An objective, conflict-free model centered around our valuable clients
- No limit model that works for the masses, not just the ultra-high net worth client.
Hear what Jeff has to say about this role and what it's like to work for Financial Engines:
About Financial Engines
Financial Engines is America’s largest independent investment advisor. We help people achieve greater financial clarity by providing comprehensive financial planning and professional investment management and advice. Headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA, Financial Engines was co-founded in 1996 by Nobel Prize-winning economist William F. Sharpe. We currently offer financial help to more than 9.5 million people across over 700 companies (including 146 of the Fortune 500). Our unique approach, combined with powerful online services, dedicated advisors and personal attention, promotes greater financial wellness and helps more Americans to meet their financial goals.
For more information, please visit www.financialengines.com.
All advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. Financial Engines does not guarantee future results.
For independence methodology and ranking, see InvestmentNews Center (http://data.investmentnews.com/ria/).
Meet Some of Financial Engines's Employees
CTO, VP Technology Office
Alexander oversees a group of architects who are responsible for creating technology and innovation roadmaps for Financial Engines, while supporting the entire company in tech areas.
Back to top