Edelman Financial Engines is seeking an experienced professional to join its team as an Investment Advisor.
Reinvent the system to give all people the power to grow. It is not just a purpose statement, it is who Financial Engines is and the mission we are on! We are here to help the average American with non-conflicted, comprehensive, and personal financial advice, regardless of the size of their portfolio.
If this is what you are looking for, you have reached your final destination! We are seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join the National Advisor Center, our nation’s largest independent registered investment advisor!
What does an Investment Advisor do at Edelman Financial Engines?
- Address service needs and initiate financial goal-based conversations
- Introduce and educate clients on the Edelman Financial Engines approach to investment management
- Recommend customized solutions to clients to support their financial goals
- Retain business by identifying client needs while providing value
- Identify new sales opportunities using a consultative approach
What traits will help me to make a difference?
- Passion for building relationships with each and every client
- Having an unprecedented will to strive for excellence in a performance driven environment
- Ability to naturally be organized and detail oriented in all processes
What experiences would help me to qualify as a fit for Edelman Financial Engines?
- 2+ years with financial services & investment industry experience preferred
- Experience and comfort working in a call center
- College degree preferred
- Proven capability to attract and retain quality client relationships using consultative sales approach
- Possess the Series 65 or Series 7 & 66 licenses or obtain Series 65 within 6 months of hire date as a condition of employment.
- Consistent on-site work and adherence to scheduled hours is required for oversight and client service continuity
What can an Investment Advisor expect from Edelman Financial Engines?
- Top notch training, a dedicated research department, strategic marketing and back office support
- An objective, conflict-free model centered around our valuable clients
- No-limit model that works for the masses, not just the ultra-high net worth client.
Employment is contingent upon satisfactory completion of reference and background checks, including a consumer credit check.
About Edelman Financial Engines
Since 1986, Edelman Financial Engines has been committed to always acting in best interest of our clients. We were founded on the belief that all American investors – not just the wealthy – deserve access to personalized, comprehensive financial planning and investment advice. Today, we are America’s top independent financial planning and investment advisor, recognized by both InvestmentNews and Barron’s with 180+ planner offices across the country and entrusted by over 1.1 million clients to manage over $200 billion in assets. Our unique approach to serving clients combines our advanced methodology and proprietary technology with the attention of a dedicated planner. Every client’s situation and goals are unique, and the powerful fusion of high-tech and high-touch allows Edelman Financial Engines to deliver the personal plan and financial confidence that everyone deserves.
©2018 Edelman Financial Engines™, LLC All rights reserved. All advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. Financial Engines Advisors does not guarantee future results.
 The Top 40 Independent Advisory Firm Ranking issued by Barron’s is qualitative and quantitative, including assets managed, the size and experience of teams, and the regulatory records of the advisers and firms. Firms elect to participate, but do not pay to be included in the ranking. Investor returns/experience are not considered. 2018 ranking refers to Edelman Financial Services (EFS), which combined its advisory business in its entirety with Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. (FEA) in November 2018. For the same survey, FEA received a precombination ranking of twelfth.
Back to top