Inside Sales Representative
Reinvent the system to give all people the power to grow. It is not just a purpose statement, it is who Financial Engines is and the mission we are on to help the average American with non-conflicted, comprehensive, and personal financial advice, regardless of the size of their portfolio.
Check out our Muse page:
Financial Engines is seeking a highly motivated and positive personality for our Lead Closing Team. Our Inside Sales Representatives:
- Call on warm leads, managing inbound and outbound sales calls and e-communication
- Conduct high volume outbound phone calls
- Help discover client needs and match them with an Investment Advisor to get the unconflicted investment advice they need
- Confirm and schedule an in person visit with one of our local Investment Advisors
What does an Inside Sales Representative do at Financial Engines?
- Establish positive relationships with prospective clients through warm lead conversion.
- Schedule appointments based on the needs of the prospective client.
- Effectively communicate the value of Financial Engines.
- Continuously builds upon knowledge of Financial Engines products, services, programming, prices, promotions and technical skills.
What skills and abilities would help me to be a great Inside Sales Representative?
- Self-motivated with strong desire to achieve consistent results.
- Strong Influencing and client engagement skills.
- Excellent listening skills to translate wants and needs into products and services to meet those needs.
- Extraordinary detail organization and prioritization skills and adaptability.
- Experience with CRM software
- Ability to overcome objections and solve problems.
What experiences would help me to qualify for this position at Financial Engines?
- 1-2 years of recent and relevant phone sales experience in an outbound call center required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college preferred.
About Financial Engines
With roots in Silicon Valley, Financial Engines is the nation’s largest independent investment advisor. We believe that all Americans -- not just the wealthy -- should have access to high-quality, unbiased financial help and our client’s best interests should always come first. Today, more than 700 of the nation’s most respected employers trust Financial Engines to offer professional financial help to more than nine million employees nationwide.
For more information, visit www.financialengines.com.
All advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. Financial Engines does not guarantee future results.
Join us now, it will be one of the best decisions you will ever make!
Meet Some of Financial Engines's Employees
Digital Marketing Manager
David oversees all facets of Financial Engines’ digital marketing plan, creating search engine optimization efforts, pay-per-click campaigns, display ads, and social media promotions.
Back to top