Financial Services Representative
Reinvent the system to give all people the power to grow. It is not just a purpose statement, it is who Financial Engines is and the mission we are on to help the average American with non-conflicted, comprehensive, and personal financial advice, regardless of the size of their portfolio.
If this is what you are looking for, you have reached your final destination! We are seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join the National Advisor Center, our nation’s largest independent registered investment advisor!
Meet our Investment Advisor, Jeffrey. It's his main objective to help people develop long-term financial strategies that will benefit them in the retirement stages of their lives. When he isn't busy on calls, Jeffrey researches new industry trends, and stays up-to-date with beneficial company technology. Here's a link to Jeffrey's story:
What does a Financial Services Representative do at Financial Engines?
- Address service needs and initiates financial goal based conversations on an inbound or outbound basis
- Introduce and educate clients on the Financial Engines approach to investment management
- Recommend customized solutions and advice to clients to support their financial goals
- Retain business by identifying client needs and providing value
- Identify new sales opportunities using consultative selling skills
What traits will help me to make a difference?
- Strong consultative, negotiation and problem solving skills to identify and address client needs
- Passion for building relationships with each and every client
- Having an unprecedented will to strive for excellence in a performance driven environment
- Ability to naturally be organized and detail oriented in all processes
What experiences would help me to qualify as a fit for Financial Engines?
- 2-3+ years with financial services & investment industry experience preferred
- Experience and comfort working in a call center
- College degree preferred
- Proven capability to attract and retain quality client relationships using consultative sales approach
- Possess the Series 65 or Series 7 & 66 licenses or obtain Series 65 within 6 months of hire date as a condition of employment.
What can an advisor expect from Financial Engines?
- Top tier training, a dedicated research department, strategic marketing and back office support
- An objective, conflict-free model centered around our valuable clients
- No limit model that works for the masses, not just the ultra-high net worth client.
About Financial Engines
With roots in Silicon Valley, Financial Engines is the nation’s largest independent investment advisor. We believe that all Americans -- not just the wealthy -- should have access to high-quality, unbiased financial help and our client’s best interests should always come first. Today, more than 700 of the nation’s most respected employers trust Financial Engines to offer professional financial help to more than nine million employees nationwide.
For more information, visit www.financialengines.com.
All advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. Financial Engines does not guarantee future results.
Join us now, it will be one of the best decisions you will ever make!
Meet Some of Financial Engines's Employees
CTO, VP Technology Office
Alexander oversees a group of architects who are responsible for creating technology and innovation roadmaps for Financial Engines, while supporting the entire company in tech areas.
Back to top