Reinvent the system to give all people the power to grow. It is not just a purpose statement, it is who Financial Engines is and the mission we are on! We are here to help the average American with non-conflicted, comprehensive, and personal financial advice, regardless of the size of their portfolio.
If this is what you are looking for, you have reached your final destination! We are seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join the National Advisor Center, our nation’s largest independent registered investment advisor!
Meet our Investment Advisor, Dimas. He helps our clients look at the big picture for retirement planning while helping clients strategize and plan for their goals
Here's a link to Dimas’ story:
What does an Investment Advisor do at Financial Engines?
- Address service needs and initiate financial goal-based conversations
- Introduce and educate clients on the Financial Engines approach to investment management
- Recommend customized solutions to clients to support their financial goals
- Retain business by identifying client needs while providing value
- Identify new sales opportunities using a consultative approach
What traits will help me to make a difference?
- Passion for building relationships with each and every client
- Having an unprecedented will to strive for excellence in a performance driven environment
- Ability to naturally be organized and detail oriented in all processes
What experiences would help me to qualify as a fit for Financial Engines?
- 2+ years with financial services & investment industry experience preferred
- Experience and comfort working in a call center
- College degree preferred
- Proven capability to attract and retain quality client relationships using consultative sales approach
- Possess the Series 65 or Series 7 & 66 licenses or obtain Series 65 within 6 months of hire date as a condition of employment.
- Consistent on-site work and adherence to scheduled hours is required for oversight and client service continuity
What can an Investment Advisor expect from Financial Engines?
- Top notch training, a dedicated research department, strategic marketing and back office support
- An objective, conflict-free model centered around our valuable clients
- No-limit model that works for the masses, not just the ultra-high net worth client.
About Financial Engines
With roots in Silicon Valley, Financial Engines is the nation’s largest independent investment advisor. We believe that all Americans -- not just the wealthy -- should have access to high-quality, unbiased financial help and our client’s best interests should always come first. Today, more than 750 of the nation’s most respected employers trust Financial Engines to offer professional financial help to more than nine million employees nationwide.
For more information, visit www.financialengines.com.
All advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. Financial Engines does not guarantee future results.
Join us now, it will be one of the best decisions you will ever make!
Back to top