Financial Engines’ mission is to bring financial wellness and financial help to every American. With nearly 10 Million customers, Financial Engines is the leading provider for retirement advice, building personalized financial plans powered by our software. We are entering a high growth trajectory on our product offerings and are growing our engineering team.
As part of rapidly growing Marketing DevOps team you would help improve customer experience by providing more personalized and frequent touchpoints to increase user engagement. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have an eye for details and share our passion for helping millions of Americans.
- Build & Deploy email campaigns and marketing automation programs with email best-practices in mind
- Stay up to date on latest email trends, collaborate with other email developers to take our emails to next level
- Derive analytics using web and email analytical tools to aid in measuring reach and engagement
- Work closely with product marketing, product management and consumer agile teams to leverage their community and to deliver their content
- Experience in engineering content using ExactTarget/Salseforce Marketing Cloud, ,Litmus First Spirit CMS etc
- Experience in creating email and HTML templates
- Ability to prioritize and organize work in a dynamic environment interfacing with multiple teams/people
- Experience with analytics tools like Adobe SiteCatalyst and Tableau is a plus
About Financial Engines
Financial Engines is America’s largest independent investment advisor1. We help people achieve greater financial clarity by providing comprehensive financial planning and professional investment management and advice. Headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA, Financial Engines was co-founded in 1996 by Nobel Prize-winning economist William F. Sharpe. We currently offer financial help to more than 9.5 million people across over 700 companies (including 146 of the Fortune 500). Our unique approach, combined with powerful online services, dedicated advisors and personal attention, promotes greater financial wellness and helps more Americans to meet their financial goals.
For more information, please visit www.financialengines.com.
All advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. Financial Engines does not guarantee future results.
1 For independence methodology and ranking, see InvestmentNews Center (http://data.investmentnews.com/ria/).
Meet Some of Financial Engines's Employees
CTO, VP Technology Office
Alexander oversees a group of architects who are responsible for creating technology and innovation roadmaps for Financial Engines, while supporting the entire company in tech areas.
Back to top