Director, Product Platform Solutions
We’re looking for a strong product leader who loves to scale and optimize technology platforms. You will have responsibility for defining the vision and roadmap for our platform and tools that manages data and portfolios for 1 million clients with over $200 billion in assets. You will build, lead and manage a team of product managers, collaborate with our key business stakeholders, technology and operations teams to deliver a platform that will drive enormous growth in our core and emerging businesses.
- Drive the creation, evolution, and delivery against a platform vision and drive business impact..
- Collaborate closely with our client operations team and our partners from sponsors and record keepers to understand cross-team technology needs and translate those into a holistic product roadmap.
- Work with stakeholders to drive clarity and prioritize competing initiatives by balancing short term and long term objectives.
- Deliver detailed requirements that increase the quality, capability and customizability of the platform based on customer research with sponsors and record keepers
- Manage RFP process, and make buy/build recommendations.
- Build and grow the capabilities of a team of product managers that will oversee their respective products.
- Communicate broadly to key stakeholders and cross-functional partners the roadmap, requirements, and progress.
- 7+ years of product experience, either PM or development role, including
- 3-5 years management experience, building and leading high-performing teams
- 3+ years building data powered applications, data pipelines or data warehouses
- Very strong technical background and ability to speak in-depth with engineering staff and leaders about implications and trade-offs of decisions
- Strong leadership skills to influence up, down and laterally
- Proven track record launching high volume systems
- High level of customer empathy
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Understanding of financial and retirement ecosystem a plus
- Agile and lean-startup mindset
- BA/BS degree in engineering or technical major preferred. Masters degree a plus.
Back to top