Client Support Specialist
Have you been searching for a firm where the client relationship and experience truly is number one? Are you motivated by a fast-paced environment and a tight-knit team? If so, then you have reached your destination. At Financial Engines, we take the stress out of financial planning and allow people to focus on the important things in life, like family and personal dreams.
Financial Engines is seeking an exceptional client support individual to perform a variety of functions in our National Advisor Center. Team responsibilities include advisor and client support, IRA account transfer process, inbound and outbound email, online chat, technical support, and quality assurance.
What would make an exceptional Client Support Specialist?
- Passion for helping clients and building relationships with internal partners and vendors
- Respond to client communications by phone, email and chat channels
- Manage a daily case load including new incoming issues and follow up on existing cases
- Unprecedented will to strive for excellence in a performance driven environment
- Organizational skills and detail oriented in all processes
- Help build an environment that values teamwork, open communication, collaborative problem resolution and a strong sense of urgency to resolve client issues.
- Initiate and process retirement account transfers, contributions, and distributions
- Contributes to organization success by accepting new assignments, helping team members, learning new skills, and striving to improve team results.
What you will need:
- 1-2 years of financial industry and/or mutual fund experience would be helpful
- Strong client service skills and a true passion for exemplary customer service
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or you could have a good amount of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability and/or desire to achieve advisory licensing in future – we’d like to invest in you too!
- Experience with Schwab or other investment software (It could be your secret weapon!)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work through changing requirements
- Ability to handle complex client issues and escalations with patience and professionalism.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
About Financial Engines
Financial Engines is America’s largest independent investment advisor1. We help people achieve greater financial clarity by providing comprehensive financial planning and professional investment management and advice. Headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA, Financial Engines was co-founded in 1996 by Nobel Prize-winning economist William F. Sharpe. We currently offer financial help to more than 9.5 million people across over 700 companies (including 146 of the Fortune 500). Our unique approach, combined with powerful online services, dedicated advisors and personal attention, promotes greater financial wellness and helps more Americans to meet their financial goals.
For more information, please visit www.financialengines.com.
All advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. Financial Engines does not guarantee future results.
1 For independence methodology and ranking, see InvestmentNews Center (http://data.investmentnews.com/ria/).
Meet Some of Financial Engines's Employees
CTO, VP Technology Office
Alexander oversees a group of architects who are responsible for creating technology and innovation roadmaps for Financial Engines, while supporting the entire company in tech areas.
Back to top