Client Services Administrator
Are you the kind of person who likes helping people reach their personal goals and accomplish their dreams?
Are you motivated by a fast paced environment and a tight-knit team?
Do you have a place for everything and everything is in its place?
That’s you? Great! Keep reading please…
Financial Engines is looking for an exceptional client support individual to become the next dynamic partner to our Ft Lauderdale Advisor Center!
At Financial Engines we want to take the stress out of financial planning and allow people to focus on the important things in life, like family and personal dreams. You would be the “go to” person for our clients and the glue that holds the team together. If you could make a wall smile and you find sunshine on every cloudy day, we really want you to keep reading!
So, tell me, what would an exceptional Client Service Administrator do each day?
(We’re so glad you asked!)
- Utilize your highly skilled, Jedi professionalism to communicate with our clients via all platforms
- Ignite the turbo when communicating with clients, vendors, advisors and headquarters
- Establish phenomenal, unrivaled relationships with all of our awesome clients
- Schedule & prepare mind-blowing client and new prospect meetings
- Use necessary ninja moves to meet all appropriate deadlines
- Become a mastermind of account types and the basic IRS rules that govern them
- Pride yourself on the accuracy of processing daily money movements within client accounts
- Know the Ins & Outs Client Management Systems – Track yourself, so you don’t wreck yourself!
- Be the wing person for the advisor for ticket reconciliation & placing trades
- Use your rock star initiative to complete other tasks as called upon
And, what experience do I need to get you to call me?
- 1-2 years of financial industry and/or mutual fund experience would be helpful
- Prior client-facing or client support work
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or you could have a good amount of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability and/or desire to achieve advisory licensing in future – we’d like to invest in you too!
- Experience with Schwab or other investment software (It could be your secret weapon!)
(Don’t have it all? It’s okay, these are more wants then they are needs)
About Financial Engines
Financial Engines is America’s largest independent investment advisor1. We help people achieve greater financial clarity by providing comprehensive financial planning and professional investment management and advice. Headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA, Financial Engines was co-founded in 1996 by Nobel Prize-winning economist William F. Sharpe. We currently offer financial help to more than 9.5 million people across over 700 companies (including 146 of the Fortune 500). Our unique approach, combined with powerful online services, dedicated advisors and personal attention, promotes greater financial wellness and helps more Americans to meet their financial goals.
For more information, please visit www.financialengines.com.
All advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. Financial Engines does not guarantee future results.
1 For independence methodology and ranking, see InvestmentNews Center (http://data.investmentnews.com/ria/).
Meet Some of Financial Engines's Employees
CTO, VP Technology Office
Alexander oversees a group of architects who are responsible for creating technology and innovation roadmaps for Financial Engines, while supporting the entire company in tech areas.
Back to top