UI/UX QA Engineer
UI/UX QA Engineer
Robotics has matured to the point where it can become an integral part of making society better. We are searching for the brightest and most passionate engineers to enable humans and robots to work together. That's the opportunity at Fetch Robotics. We are creating a robotics platform with reach from commercial and retail applications to the cloud. We were founded by pioneers in robotics and are now looking to expand our Enterprise Software Team.
Our team is passionate about what we are creating and is focused on making our customers successful. Every day is a learning opportunity at Fetch. If you are a top performer who is looking for an exciting, challenging and fun environment, we want to speak with you!
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT, or a related field
- Ability to communicate effectively with developers, proactively recommend solutions, find product defects, solve complex problems, and develop thorough testing procedures
- 2+ years of QA or automation engineering experience
- Experience developing automation scripts for testing new features, and continual expansion on regression test cases
- Experience with manual testing and debugging of browser-based apps in various web browsers
- Experience with Selenium or similar automated testing tools
- Experience with Git or similar version control system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Haves
- Experience with various libraries, particularly React.js and Django
- Experience working with cloud-hosted services
What we offer
- Competitive salary and equity based on experience
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, flexible time off + 15 holidays
- Awesome company culture and the chance to work with robots
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time
- Opportunity to help build a revolution in the way work is done
Meet Some of Fetch Robotics's Employees
David identifies customer needs and leads all areas of Fetch Robotics' product design. He oversees the production of everything visual—from robot skins to color scheme packaging to graphics to user interface.
Back to top