Technical Project Manager - Robotics
Fetch Robotics is a leading provider of Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMR's) that is revolutionizing the logistics industry. We are a young start-up growing at an incredibly rapid pace and we're looking for talented and enthusiastic people who are comfortable with a large degree of ownership and able to take risks.
As Technical Project Manager for robotics at Fetch you'll be responsible for managing, tracking, and driving a number of ongoing projects across the multiple teams of robotics engineers. You'll work across engineering and product to drive new technologies from the planning stages to the customer release stage. You will also work closely with senior management to communicate status, challenges, and ongoing issues.
- BS in Computer Science, Robotics, a related field, or 3-5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Basic working knowledge of robotics-related concepts such as SLAM, motion planning, and perception.
- Experience with Agile development.
- Demonstrated experience leading small teams and projects.
- Skilled in Jira, Atlassian, Git/Github, and/or similar technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Love of robots is a must as you will be surrounded by them.
- Competitive salary and equity-based on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, LTD, unlimited time-off, 15 holidays.
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time.
- Working with a highly motivated engineering team, an eager product team, and generally a fast-paced development environment.
- Opportunity to help build and revolution robotics.
Back to top