Software Engineer - Infrastructure
Software Engineer - Infrastructure Team
Fetch Robotics is looking for a passionate, talented software engineer to help build up our new Infrastructure Team. As a startup that is built on the premise of introducing new technology to the world, having a solid and scalable infrastructure is essential to our success at Fetch. This is a small team with a very large and fundamental impact in our ability to build a Fleet Management Solution which is setting precedents to the way warehouses operate.
We're looking for software engineers experienced in building out infrastructure for cloud based services and linux environments. You'll be responsible for architecting and implementing services for continuous integration, continuous deployment, health monitoring/alerting services and help continue our move towards microservices.
Some qualifications we're looking to see:
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent experience
- Strong programming skills in Golang or Python
- UI development experience is a plus
- Experience with CI system such as Teamcity
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud providers
- Experience with relational and/or NoSQL data systems
- Experience building large scale services
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes or similar container orchestration systems
- Familiar with security best practices
As we continue to add new services, the Infrastructure team will be responsible for architecting and establishing on how we implement, build, test and deploy services.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and equity based on experience
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, flexible time off, 15 holidays
- Awesome company culture and the chance to work with robots
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time
- Opportunity to build a revolution in the way work is done
Back to top