Fetch Robotics is a leading provider of Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMR's) that is revolutionizing the logistics industry. We are a young start-up growing at a rapid pace and we're looking for talented and enthusiastic engineers who are comfortable with a large degree of ownership and who can code quickly without incurring technical debt.
As a SLAM Engineer at Fetch you'll be developing mapping and localization techniques in C++ to deal with highly dynamic environments at scale. We have current openings in our Mapping and Localization Team. You'll work independently and on small teams to develop algorithms and frameworks for cutting edge SLAM techniques.
- MS in Computer Science, Robotics, or a related field or BS with 2+ years applicable industry experience.
- 2+ years of practical software engineering experience with C++ in a Linux or Unix environment.
- Knowledge of modern SLAM and localization techniques.
- Knowledge of probabilistic filtering and nonlinear optimization techniques.
- Experience with the Robot Operating System (ROS).
- Experience with software development on/with robotic and/or automation platforms.
- Working knowledge of a scripting language such as Python.
- Love of robots is a must as you will be surrounded by them.
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with a nonlinear solver such as Ceres.
- Experience reading and implementing published research.
- Experience with Git, GitHub, and JIRA.
- Experience with CMake, Docker, and other build and deployment techniques.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity based on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, LTD, unlimited time-off, 15 holidays.
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time.
- Opportunity to help build a revolution in the way work is done.
Meet Some of Fetch Robotics's Employees
David identifies customer needs and leads all areas of Fetch Robotics' product design. He oversees the production of everything visual—from robot skins to color scheme packaging to graphics to user interface.
Back to top