Senior Software Engineer - Web
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer – Web
- Minimum 5 years of practical engineering experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience building realtime, scalable and fault tolerant applications
- A keen eye for UI design
- Demonstrated success in working with medium to large SaaS product
- A good sense of humor
Nice To Haves:
- You’ve built a web application from concept to finish
- A love of robots
- Experience with React.js, Django, Redux and Jest
- Experience with Paper.js or similar 2D/3D canvas drawing libraries
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity based on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, unlimited time-off, 15 holidays.
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time.
- Opportunity to help build a revolution in the way work is done.
Meet Some of Fetch Robotics's Employees
Lead Robotics Engineer
Ian codes, guides, and develops Fetch Robotics' automation technology. He manages Technical Team tasks and advances product features— providing warehouse businesses with the smartest robot workers.
Back to top