Senior Software Engineer - Infrastructure
Software Engineer - Infrastructure Team
Fetch Robotics is looking for a passionate, talented software engineer to help build up our new Infrastructure Team. As a startup that is built on the premise of introducing new technology to the world, having a solid and scalable infrastructure is essential to our success at Fetch.
We're looking for software engineers experienced in building out infrastructure for cloud based services and Linux environments. You'll be responsible for architecting and implementing services for continuous integration, continuous deployment, health monitoring/alerting services and help continue our move towards microservices.
• Build out the infrastructure to move us to Continuous Delivery
• Enable infrastructure to move to Kubernetes (EKS)
• Tools for internal development
• Develop the security and authn/authz infrastructure and services
• Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent experience
• Strong programming skills in Golang preferred. We're a huge Go shop
• Experience with Docker/Kubernetes or similar container orchestration systems
• Experience with Kafka/Kinesis, Prometheus, Istio, Cassandra, ElasticSearch and similar technologies is highly desirable
• Experience with CI system such as Teamcity and CircleCI
• Background in effective build and release management
• Experience with AWS or similar cloud providers
Our stack leverages various AWS services including EKS, ElasticBeanstalk, RDS, S3, and Lambda. We also leverage PostgreSQL Kafka, ElasticSearch, and Cassandra.
As we continue to add new services, the Infrastructure team will be responsible for architecting and establishing on how we implement, build, test and deploy services quickly and safely.
What we offer
• Competitive salary and equity based on experience.
• Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, LTD, STD, flex vacation, observed holidays.
• Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time.
• Opportunity to help build a revolution in the way work is done.
Meet Some of Fetch Robotics's Employees
Ethel C.Senior Interaction Designer
Ethel helps expand and improve the best robot management system. She invents the future of user interfaces for people who operate the company's robots.
Back to top