Senior Software Engineer - Data Analytics
The vision at Fetch has always been in data. Our customers rely heavily on making data-driven decisions to improve current and introduce new processes. Robotics gives our customers the ability to gather data about their facility and processes continuously and in real-time.
The Data Analytics team is responsible for gathering, managing, and analyzing internal and customer-facing data. As a team, we work to provide data for internal needs such as the performance of our robotics systems to data that helps customers optimize robot utilization.
• Ownership over the data pipeline - evaluate collection, storage, modeling
• Work with product to understand needs - architect pipelines that evolve with business/customer needs
• Work with roboticists to determine what makes sense as cloud compute vs on robot compute
• Strong understanding of CS fundamentals
• Ideally 5 to 10 years of industry experience - building systems from the ground up
• Past experience with full-stack development
• Experience in Go, Scala, and Python
• Experience with Kinesis/Kafka (or the like) is a big nice to have
• Understanding of MapReduce paradigm
• Experience/ in ML is a nice to have
Our stack leverages various AWS services including EKS, ElasticBeanstalk, RDS, S3, and Lambda. We also leverage PostgreSQL Kafka, ElasticSearch, and Cassandra.
What we offer
• Competitive salary and equity-based on experience.
• Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, LTD, STD, flex vacation, observed holidays.
• Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time.
Opportunity to help build a revolution in the way work is done.
Back to top