Senior Software Engineer, Automation Testing
Fetch Robotics is looking for a passionate, talented Software Engineer to help build up our automation, simulation infrastructure, and tools to help enable a product that "just works" for customers. Help solve challenging problems at breakneck speeds, ensure confidence in our product, and enable innovation of new ideas.
- Think strategically to design testing processes and help define best practices while providing high quality and scalable solutions for robot services running on the cloud.
- Design, develop and maintain functional, regression, integration end-to-end tests using Python and Go
- Develop and enhance automation and simulation frameworks for developers and QA
- Designing and implementing end-to-end test scenarios
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent experience
- Have 5+ years of programming experience in Python
- Have 3+ years of SWE Test experience
- Passionate about solving new problems
- Strong analytical skills
- Should be able to understand an ambiguously defined problem and determine a solution
- Hands-on experience testing cloud micro-services.
- Experience with Java/C++/Go
- Experience with interface definition language (IDL), such as protobuf / avro / thrift.
- Familiar with the Agile development process.
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
What we offer
- Competitive salary and equity-based on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, LTD, STD, flex vacation, observed holidays.
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time.
Back to top