Senior Robotics Engineer - Navigation
Fetch Robotics is a leading provider of Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMR's) that is revolutionizing the logistics industry. We are a young start-up growing at a rapid pace and we're looking for talented and enthusiastic engineers who are comfortable with a large degree of ownership and who can code quickly without incurring technical debt.
As a Senior Navigation Engineer at Fetch you'll be developing navigation and obstacle avoidance techniques in C++ to deal with highly dynamic environments at scale. We have current openings in our Navigation Team for senior level engineers and leaders. You'll need to readily make decisions relating to algorithm development, framework design, implementation, and practical utility.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Robotics, or a related field or BS with 5+ years applicable industry experience.
- 5+ years of practical software engineering experience with C++ in a Linux or Unix environment.
- Deep knowledge of modern navigation and path planning techniques and algorithms.
- Experience with graph traversal algorithms.
- Experience with the Robot Operating System (ROS).
- Experience with software development on/with robotic and/or automation platforms.
- Demonstrated expertise implementing efficient and scalable software and algorithms.
- Love of robots is a must as you will be surrounded by them.
- Experience reading and implementing published research.
- Experience leading small teams both technically and managerially.
- Experience with Git, GitHub, and JIRA.
- Experience with CMake, Docker, and other build and deployment techniques.
- Working knowledge of a scripting language such as Python.
- Competitive salary and equity based on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, LTD, unlimited time-off, 15 holidays.
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time.
- Opportunity to help build a revolution in the way work is done.
Meet Some of Fetch Robotics's Employees
Director of Robotics
Russell and his team code the firmware, high-level navigation applications, and perception software that ensure smooth, safe, natural behavior for robotic products.
Back to top