SENIOR ROBOTICS ENGINEER - MULTI-ROBOT PLANNING
Fetch Robotics is a leading provider of Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMR's) that is revolutionizing the logistics industry. We are a young start-up growing at a rapid pace and we're looking for talented and enthusiastic engineers who are comfortable with a large degree of ownership and who can code quickly without incurring technical debt.
As a Senior Robotics Engineer at Fetch, you'll be developing a multi-robot system with the Fetch Cloud Robotics Platform. We have current openings in our Multi-Robot Coordination Team for senior-level engineers and leaders. You'll need to readily make decisions relating to algorithm development, framework design, implementation, and practical utility.
- Designing and implementing scalable and efficient systems for multi-robot path planning.
- Collaborating with robotics teams to develop multi-robot coordination solutions in creative ways.
- Writing comprehensive design and technical documents.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Robotics or a related field or BS with 5+ years applicable industry experience.
- 5+ years of practical software engineering experience with modern C++ in a Linux or Unix environment.
- Knowledge of robot navigation and planning algorithms.
- Demonstrated expertise in implementing efficient and scalable software and algorithms.
- Experience developing microservices.
- Strong communication, troubleshooting, and debugging skills.
- Ability to get to the bottom of problems and come up with innovative solutions.
- Love of robots is a must as you will be surrounded by them.
- Experience reading and implementing published research.
- Experience leading small teams technically.
- Experience with Git, GitHub, and JIRA.
- Experience with Docker, Bazel, CMake, and other build and deployment techniques.
- Experience with multi-agent or multi-robot systems.
- Competitive salary and equity-based on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, LTD, unlimited time-off, 15 holidays.
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time.
- Opportunity to help build a revolution in the way work is done.
Back to top