Senior Platform Engineer
Fetch Robotics is a leading provider of Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMR's) that is revolutionizing the logistics industry. We are a young start-up growing at a rapid pace and we're looking for talented and enthusiastic engineers who are comfortable with a large degree of ownership and who can code quickly without incurring technical debt.
As a Senior Platform Engineer at Fetch you'll be developing software applications, toolkits, and integration solutions for the Fetchcore cloud-based robot fleet management system. We have current openings in our Platform and Integration Team for senior level engineers and leaders. Duties will include developing software in a variety of languages and platforms which will be used both internally and by third-party integrators. You'll need to readily make decisions relating to framework design, implementation, and practical utility.
- MS in Computer Science, Robotics, or a related field or BS with 5+ years applicable industry experience.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience developing software on both Linux and Windows systems.
Excellent object-oriented design skills.
- Experience creating and utilizing SDKs and toolkits which have been used by a third-party.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Demonstrated expertise implementing efficient and scalable software.
- Love of robots is a must as you will be surrounded by them.
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with cloud-based systems.
- Experience with the Robot Operating System (ROS).
- Experience leading small teams both technically and managerially.
- Experience with Git, GitHub, and JIRA.
- Experience with CMake, Docker, pip, npm, and other build and deployment techniques.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity based on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, LTD, unlimited time-off, 15 holidays.
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time.
- Opportunity to help build a revolution in the way work is done.
Meet Some of Fetch Robotics's Employees
David identifies customer needs and leads all areas of Fetch Robotics' product design. He oversees the production of everything visual—from robot skins to color scheme packaging to graphics to user interface.
Back to top