Position Title: Sales Engineer
Description: The Sales Engineer is a high energy, independent performer who is actively seeking the opportunity to sell the next generation of automation and robotics into warehouse, logistic and retail environments. Ideally, you will have existing customer relationships and the hands-on experience to ramp quickly. However, you must have an entrepreneurial spirit, a willingness to prospect for new business and an exceptionally strong desire to excel.
- Identify, establish, develop, and close business deals using a solutions-driven sales approach. Capitalize on our critical differentiators so that Fetch is the obvious choice.
- Manage customer satisfaction in both the pre- and post-sales environments.
- Research, identify, qualify and understand prospective customers’ needs, business plans and financial resources.
- Effectively manage and maintain a pipeline.
- Keep the management team fully informed on industry trends and competitive information.
- An exceptional sales track record.
- Demonstrated ability to penetrate a market with newly introduced products and solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or technical field.
- 7+ years experience selling automated equipment, software, and service into manufacturing and logistics industries.
- Extensive knowledge of software and Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Good understanding of the systems used at manufacturing companies including MWS, SCM, and ERP.
- Self-driven with strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Expertise and professionalism in customer contacts, understanding of customer requirements, analysis and resolution of problems and complaints.
- Customer focus and team oriented.
- Willing to travel.
What we offer:
- Extremely competitive compensation, with equity based on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, unlimited time-off, 15 holidays.
- Fun working environment!
Back to top