Robotics Software Intern - Summer 2017 (June-September)
For Summer 2017 ( June-September). All applications with a requested start date outside of this range will be rejected.
Fetch Robotics is a venture-backed Silicon Valley start-up that will revolutionize the way work is done with innovative robotic solutions. Our team members are robotics experts with multidisciplinary backgrounds.
An internship at Fetch Robotics is a chance to get hands-on experience with real robots. Software engineering interns will work alongside our software engineering team to implement state-of-the-art software for navigation, motion planning, robot perception, robot control, and human-robot interfaces.
Start dates are flexible, but all internships must be at least 10-12 weeks in duration.
- Working on BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Robotics, Electrical Engineering, or another robotics-related field.
- Experience with C++ and/or Python in a Linux environment.
- Some coursework or experience with robotics.
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS).
- Experience with OpenCV or PCL.
- Experience with web development.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay.
- Housing subsidy for interns from out of town.
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time.
Back to top