Robotics Software Intern - Summer 2017 (June-September)
For Summer 2017 ( June-September). All applications with a requested start date outside of this range will be rejected.
Fetch Robotics is a venture-backed Silicon Valley start-up that will revolutionize the way work is done with innovative robotic solutions. Our team members are robotics experts with multidisciplinary backgrounds.
An internship at Fetch Robotics is a chance to get hands-on experience with real robots. Software engineering interns will work alongside our software engineering team to implement state-of-the-art software for navigation, motion planning, robot perception, robot control, and human-robot interfaces.
Start dates are flexible, but all internships must be at least 10-12 weeks in duration.
- Working on BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Robotics, Electrical Engineering, or another robotics-related field.
- Experience with C++ and/or Python in a Linux environment.
- Some coursework or experience with robotics.
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS).
- Experience with OpenCV or PCL.
- Experience with web development.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay.
- Housing subsidy for interns from out of town.
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time.
Meet Some of Fetch Robotics's Employees
Procurement Manager, AP
Tashanna takes care of Fetch Robotics’ evolving office needs, vendor transactions, new hire on-boarding, and production processing—creating a happy work environment for employees.
Back to top