Robotics Software Intern, Spring 2017, Jan-April
This is a Spring 2017 (Jan-April) position. All applications with a requested start date outside of that range will be rejected.
Fetch Robotics is a venture-backed Silicon Valley startup that will revolutionize the the way work is done with innovative robotic solutions. Our team members are robotics experts with multidisciplinary backgrounds.
An internship at Fetch Robotics is a chance to get hands-on experience with real robots. Software engineering interns will work alongside our software engineering team to implement state-of-the-art software for navigation, motion planning, robot perception, robot control, and human-robot interfaces.
Start dates are flexible, but all internships must be at least 10-12 weeks in duration.
- Working on BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Robotics, Electrical Engineering, or another robotics-related field.
- Experience with C++ in a Linux Environment.
- Some coursework or experience with robotics.
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with Python in a Linux Environment.
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS).
- Experience with MoveIt!, OpenCV or PCL.
- Experience with web development.
Fetch Robotics does not use recruiters or pay recruiter fees. All resume submissions will become the immediate property of Fetch Robotics and we will pay no fee whatsoever for any material submitted.
Back to top