Robotics Application Developer
We are looking for application developers with experience on real robot platforms. Successful candidates will work individually and in small teams to develop solutions and robot capablities for our autonomous mobile manipulators.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Robotics, or a related field.
- 1+ year of software engineering experience.
- Experience with C++ and/or Python in a Linux Environment.
- Experience with Software Development on/with Robotic Platforms.
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS).
- Love of robots is a must as you will be surrounded by them.
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with MoveIt, SBPL and/or OMPL.
- Experience with OpenCV or PCL.
- Experience with Web Development.
- Experience with CMake.
- Experiance with Database Development/Deployment
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity based on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, LTD, unlimited time-off, 15 holidays.
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time.
- Opportunity to help build a revolution in the way work is done.
Meet Some of Fetch Robotics's Employees
Lead Robotics Engineer
Ian codes, guides, and develops Fetch Robotics' automation technology. He manages Technical Team tasks and advances product features— providing warehouse businesses with the smartest robot workers.
Back to top