QA Test and Automation Manager
We are looking for a QA Manager with experience at all levels of the QA process to join the Fetch Robotics testing team. Successful candidates will be able to give direction in creating a thorough QA process that ensures a reliable, quality software product, and ties together testing processes, metrics and automation. Primary responsibilities will include guiding QA work to support new features in parallel with development, as well as planning and tracking regular regression testing.
The ideal candidate is an experienced technical leader who can plan and drive the QA process and also mentor team members at a hands on level while guiding QA projects and using both existing expertise and newly gained knowledge to help implement QA and testing needs.
- 5+ years of QA engineering experience
- 2+ years of QA management experience, and/or responsibility for infrastructure/process decisions.
- Experience growing and developing a team of QA and Automation engineers
- Experience in an agile development environment managing embedded QA engineers
- Experience with test plan creation and execution
- Experience working with Product Management, Engineering and DevOps to drive quality improvements
- Recent hands on experience with scripting and testing tools
- Experience with automation testing tools and frameworks
- Experience building and maintaining test environments
- Experience with Git or similar version control system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Applied knowledge of Python in a Linux Environment
- DevOps experience
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Experience with hardware in the loop testing
- A love of robots
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity based on experience
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, flexible time off + 15 holidays
- Awesome company culture and the chance to work with robots
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time
- Opportunity to help build a revolution in the way work is done
Meet Some of Fetch Robotics's Employees
David identifies customer needs and leads all areas of Fetch Robotics' product design. He oversees the production of everything visual—from robot skins to color scheme packaging to graphics to user interface.
Back to top