We are looking for QA engineers with experience with real robot platforms. Successful candidates will work with engineering to drive continual improvement in the product quality and customer experience. Primary responsibilities include owning end-to-end software quality, planning, executing, and reporting on QA projects and initiatives.
- Ability to communicate effectively with developers, proactively recommend solutions, find product defects, and solve complex problems.
- BS in Computer Science, Robotics, Software Engineering, IT, or a related field.
- 3+ year of software engineering experience.
- Experience with Python and/or C++ in a Linux Environment.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Develop test automation scripts to automate new feature tests, and continually expand on regression test case automation
- Build and maintain test environments as needed for project delivery.
- Love of robots is a must as you will be surrounded by them.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS).
- Experience with Ansible, Docker, AWA, or Selenium.
- Experience with hardware in the loop testing.
- Development operation experience.
- Experience with code coverage tools.
- Experience with Buildbot or similar build automation tools.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity based on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, unlimited time-off, 15 holidays.
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time.
- Opportunity to help build a revolution in the way work is done.
Meet Some of Fetch Robotics's Employees
Lead Robotics Engineer
Ian codes, guides, and develops Fetch Robotics' automation technology. He manages Technical Team tasks and advances product features— providing warehouse businesses with the smartest robot workers.
Back to top