QA Automation Engineer
QA Automation Engineer
Robotics has matured to the point where it can become an integral part of making society better. We are searching for the brightest and most passionate engineers to enable humans and robots to work together. That's the opportunity at Fetch Robotics. We are creating a robotics platform with reach from commercial and retail applications to the cloud. We were founded by pioneers in robotics and are now looking to expand our Enterprise Software Team.
Our team is passionate about what we are creating and is focused on making our customers successful. Every day is a learning opportunity at Fetch. If you are a top performer who is looking for an exciting, challenging and fun environment, we want to speak with you!
We are looking for QA engineers with experience with development and automation of testing infrastructure and processes to join Fetch Robotics' testing team. Successful candidates will work with other engineering teams to drive continual improvement in the product quality and customer experience. Primary responsibilities include developing and owning tools to improve end-to-end software quality, planning and execution of QA projects.
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT, Robotics, or a related field
- 3+ years of QA or automation engineering experience
- Experience developing or improving QA processes
- Ability to communicate effectively with developers, proactively recommend solutions, find product defects, and solve complex problems
- Applied knowledge of C++ in a Linux Environment
- Experience developing automation scripts for testing new features, and continual expansion on regression test cases
- Experience building and maintaining test environments
- Experience with Git or similar version control system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Haves
- Experience with Ansible, or similar tools
- Experience with Docker, or other containers
- Experience with AWS and cloud hosted services
- Development operation experience
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Experience with hardware in the loop testing
What we offer
- Competitive salary and equity based on experience
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, flexible time off + 15 holidays
- Awesome company culture and the chance to work with robots
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time
- Opportunity to help build a revolution in the way work is done
Meet Some of Fetch Robotics's Employees
David identifies customer needs and leads all areas of Fetch Robotics' product design. He oversees the production of everything visual—from robot skins to color scheme packaging to graphics to user interface.
Back to top