QA Automation Engineer
Robotics has matured to the point where it can become an integral part of making society better. We are searching for the brightest and most passionate engineers to enable humans and robots to work together. That's the opportunity at Fetch Robotics. We are creating a robotics platform with reach from commercial and retail applications to the cloud. We were founded by pioneers in robotics and are now looking to expand our Enterprise Software Team.
Our team is passionate about what we are creating and is focused on making our customers successful. Every day is a learning opportunity at Fetch. If you are a top performer who is looking for an exciting, challenging and fun environment, we want to speak with you!
We are looking for an Engineer with experience in automation, software development and navigation systems. This is unique individual contributor position working directly with the world class robotics team at Fetch! You will be developing and extending our navigation simulation testing environment for use by QA and Robotics Engineers working on the latest updates to Fetch's navigation platform. Successful candidates will work directly with the Robotics team to drive continual improvement in the navigation quality and our testing simulator.
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with developers, proactively recommend solutions, find product defects, solve complex problems, and develop thorough testing procedures
- 2+ years of automation or software engineering experience
- Experience with Git or similar version control system
- Able to work closely with other developers on small teams
- Experience developing robot or autonomous vehicle navigation systems
- C++ ninja skills
- Experience building simulation software for testing
- Competitive salary and equity based on experience
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, flexible time off + 15 holidays
- Awesome company culture and the chance to work with robots
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time
- Opportunity to help build a revolution in the way work is done
Back to top