Production Test Engineer
Fetch Robotics is a leading provider of Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMR's) that is revolutionizing the logistics industry. We are a young start-up growing at a rapid pace and we're looking for talented and enthusiastic engineers who are comfortable with a large degree of ownership, attention to detail, and ability to learn the interactions between a variety of software and hardware systems.
We are looking for engineers with experience in software-based testing of hardware, troubleshooting of Linux systems and electrical hardware, and developing tools for system setup and data collection. Successful candidates will work with production, QA and other engineering teams to drive continual improvement in the product quality and customer experience. Primary responsibilities include developing and owning tools to improve end-to-end software quality, supporting and streamlining bringup of new robots, planning and execution of product testing projects, and learning and troubleshooting the full software system.
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, IT, Robotics, or a related field
- 3+ years of engineering experience working with software and hardware
- Ability to communicate effectively with developers, proactively recommend solutions, find product defects, and understand and solve complex problems
- Experience developing scripts/frameworks for automation of configuration, testing and data collection/analysis.
- Experience with Python
- Experience troubleshooting in a Linux environment
- Experience with Git or similar version control system
Nice to Haves
- Experience with hardware in the loop testing
- Experience with Ansible, Jenkins and similar tools
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Applied knowledge of C++ in a Linux Environment
What we offer
- Competitive salary and equity based on experience
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, flexible time off + 15 holidays
- Awesome company culture and the chance to work with robots
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time
- Opportunity to help build a revolution in the way work is done
Meet Some of Fetch Robotics's Employees
David, along with a team of designers and researchers, oversees all aspects of design for Fetch Robotics. This includes everything from the UX and UI design for Fetch's cloud-based robot management software to the aesthetics of the robots and module accessories.
Back to top