Product Marketing Manager
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for outbound marketing activities for Fetch Robotics' commercial products and solutions. You will help craft messaging and positioning directed at the warehousing and intralogistics industry. You will develop presentations, material, and programs to help accelerate direct and channel demand and sales. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into true warehouse optimization benefits and efficiencies is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in buyers and influencers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
To Apply: Please submit marketing collateral/content/work portfolio along with your resume. Applications without marketing collateral will not be considered. Thank you.
- Help develop and refine product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on our competition as well as competing warehouse/manufacturing processes and technologies
- Demand generation – develop strategies and marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Core deliverables will be around independently developing content (design and/or copy) to drive demand and provide tools for our sales organization
- 5+ years of enterprise or software product marketing experience
- Startup experience and mentality, ability to get things done on a small team
- Marketing Campaign creation, management, and tracking a plus
- Familiarity with various warehouse optimization technologies preferred
- Very strong written communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Press Releases
- Competitive salary and equity based on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, LTD, unlimited time-off, 15 holidays.
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time.
- Opportunity to help build a revolution robotics.
Back to top