Product Marketing Manager
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for outbound marketing activities for Fetch Robotics' commercial products and solutions. You will help craft messaging and positioning directed at the warehousing and intralogistics industry. You will develop presentations, material, and programs to help accelerate direct and channel demand and sales. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into true warehouse optimization benefits and efficiencies is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in buyers and influencers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
- Help develop and refine product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on our competition as well as competing warehouse/manufacturing processes and technologies
- Demand generation – develop strategies and marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- 5+ years of warehouse management or planning experience
- Familiarity with various warehouse optimization technologies
- Bachelors in Industrial Engineering degree preferred
- Very strong written communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
Meet Some of Fetch Robotics's Employees
David, along with a team of designers and researchers, oversees all aspects of design for Fetch Robotics. This includes everything from the UX and UI design for Fetch's cloud-based robot management software to the aesthetics of the robots and module accessories.
Back to top