We are looking for an experienced and talented Product Management Manager. This position is responsible for all functions within product development life cycle, such as identifying potential products and roadmap, conducting market research, generating product requirements, determining specifications, production timetables, and time-integrated plan for product introduction.
To be successful in this position, you must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; and enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solution for the broader market. You must be able to communicate with all areas of company. You will work with executive team and an engineering counterpart to define product release requirements. You will work with product marketing to define the go -to-market strategy, helping them understand product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research and supported by on-going visit to customers and potential customers
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product line / roadmap
- Assesses market competition by comparing company product to competitors’ products
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development resources; ROI analyses; establishing product introduction time schedule with engineering and manufacturing
- Determine the product pricing, product cost and expected gross margin for all products
- Determine and analyzing potential partnership solutions’ strategy and planning
- Main coordinator and interface of company’s product development team (engineering development team, product marketing, production)
- 5+ years of product management experience with at least 3 years of experience for entire product cycle management
- Knowledgeable in technology, experienced in both hardware and software product management environment
- Engineering with MBA degree or work experience is a strong plus
- Strong communication skill, presentation skill is a must
- Willing to travel
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity based on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, unlimited time-off, 15 holidays.
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time.
- Opportunity to help build a revolution in the way work is done.
Back to top