We are looking for a talented software engineer with extensive hands-on experience with robots and a deep background in vision and robot perception. The ideal candidate is well versed in state-of-the-art, real time 2D and 3D perception algorithms, especially for cluttered and unstructured scenes, and has deployed them on real robotic hardware.
This person will be responsible for the development and refinment of perception capabilities on our autonomous mobile manipulators. They will work closely with applications engineers to integrate their solutions into the platform.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Robotics, or a related field.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience with C++. Python is a plus.
- 6+ years of experiance in robot perception and vision research & development.
- Demonstrated expertise implementing vision and perception algorithms and deploying on real world systems.
- Love of robots.
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS).
- Experience with OpenCV and/or PCL.
- Strong background in machine learning.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity based on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, LTD, unlimited time-off, 15 holidays.
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time.
- Opportunity to help build a revolution in the way work is done.
Meet Some of Fetch Robotics's Employees
Procurement Manager, AP
Tashanna takes care of Fetch Robotics’ evolving office needs, vendor transactions, new hire on-boarding, and production processing—creating a happy work environment for employees.
Back to top