Mechanical Engineering Intern - Summer 2017 (June - September)
For Summer 2017 (June – September)
All applications with a requested start date outside of this range will be rejected.
Fetch Robotics is a venture-backed Silicon Valley startup that will revolutionize the way work is done with innovative robotic solutions. Our team members are robotics experts with multidisciplinary backgrounds.
An internship at Fetch Robotics is a chance to get hands-on experience with real robots. Mechanical engineering interns will work alongside our engineering team to implement state-of-the-art hardware and software for the fetch and freight robots.
Start dates are flexible, but all internships must be at least 10-12 weeks in duration.
- Working on BS, MS, or PhD in Robotics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, or another robotics-related field.
- Some coursework or experience with robotics.
- Experience with Solidworks
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with Electromechanical system design
- Experience with PCB design
- Experience with C++ and/or Python in a Linux Environment.
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS).
What we offer:
- Competitive pay.
- Housing subsidy for interns from out of town.
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time.
Meet Some of Fetch Robotics's Employees
Lead Robotics Engineer
Ian codes, guides, and develops Fetch Robotics' automation technology. He manages Technical Team tasks and advances product features— providing warehouse businesses with the smartest robot workers.
Back to top