Marketing Communication Specialist / Manager
Description: The Marcom Specialist is responsible for creating communication materials that effectively describe and promote Fetch and its products, including sales tools, brochures, marketing collaterals, video, website, press releases, trade show booths, training materials and other media outreach programs.
Develop and implement various communications programs including website, promotional and customer engagement and social marketing.
Write/create presentations, communications plans and material, videos, media releases and provide assistance during promotional/launching events.
Responsible for the accuracy of the information, images and stories in the Company website.
Responsible for developing and implementing strategies / programs for sales leads generations
Work closely with Product Marketing Manager to develop and implement marketing programs for new product launch and existing product promotion
Develop and implement strategies to help grow Fetch brand awareness.
Responsible for all company’s event coordination, such as Trade show and conference
Act as a liaison with outside marketing vendors and consultants.
* Develop sales opportunities for new & existing products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, or Communication is strongly preferred.
- 5-7 years of Marketing experience in a high-tech company.
- Self-driven with excellent communication, both written and verbal, and presentation skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity based on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, unlimited time-off, 15 holidays
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time.
- Opportunity to help build a revolution in the way work is done.
- Fun working environment!
Back to top