Robotics Technicians build, install, and test a variety of electromechanical assemblies needed for production. Technician also supports manufacturing through the establishment, implementation, and maintenance of manufacturing processes and supporting documentation. Assists Manufacturing Engineers in the analysis of quality issues, equipment selection and setup, manufacturing documentation, and the manufacturing process flow.
Building a variety of assemblies needed for autonomous robotic platform following technical drawings, and written instruction.Using and maintaining various hand tools, measuring tools, and other precision test equipment.Troubleshoot robotic systems, using knowledge of microprocessors, programmable controllers, electronics, circuit analysis, mechanics, sensor or feedback systems.Involves some light software coding using Linux based systems.Responsible for Product production control against a Build Plan utilizing Product level SOE (sequence of events). Report all RTS (return to stock) items to Inventory Control to drive inventory accuracy at a site level.Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.Provide training and mentorship to other technicians and operators/assemblers as needed.Assist manufacturing and engineering by conducting root cause analysis as required and driving corrective action.Assist with the creation/development of tooling and fixtures required for Robot assembly.Support production line performance and determine the necessary steps needed to achieve optimum line efficiency and product quality.Assist Manufacturing Engineers in the collection, preparation, and analysis of data, development and maintenance of spreadsheets, reports and line configuration changes.Assist and lead in Lean continuous improvement activities.Ensure manufacturing area is kept tidy (5S).
- 3-5 years experience in similar related field
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Production and Assembly skill-sets
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to concisely state an issue at varying levels of detail depending on the audience
- Fluency in tools such as; Google Mail & Google Docs
- Strong foundation process improvement with focus on data accuracy
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual may be required to sit, stand or walk regularly and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs., to be accessible to production floor, attendance at meetings with indirect and direct team members, supervisors, and management.
- Competitive salary
- Equity based on experience
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D
- Flexible time off - work hard & play hard
- Awesome company culture
Meet Some of Fetch Robotics's Employees
Director of Robotics
Russell and his team code the firmware, high-level navigation applications, and perception software that ensure smooth, safe, natural behavior for robotic products.
Back to top