Manual Test Engineers (Contract)
This is a Contract position
Robotics has matured to the point where it can become an integral part of making society better. We are searching for the brightest and most passionate engineers to enable humans and robots to work together. That's the opportunity at Fetch Robotics. We are creating a robotics platform with reach from commercial and retail applications to the cloud. We were founded by pioneers in robotics and are now looking to expand our Enterprise Software Team.
Our team is passionate about what we are creating and is focused on making our customers successful. Every day is a learning opportunity at Fetch. If you are a top performer who is looking for an exciting, challenging and fun environment, we want to speak with you!
We are looking for QA engineers with experience performing manual testing of cloud connected hardware.
Successful candidates will work closely with the QA Team to perform manual testing of robots utilizing the FetchCore cloud management system. Primary responsibilities will include performing manual testing with robots in our test warehouse. Additional tasks include writing detailed bug reports, triaging issues, modifying test cases and contributing to quality discussion on releases under test.
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering (or a related field) or equivalent experience testing software and HW products.
- Ability to communicate effectively with developers, find product defects, solve complex problems, and perform detailed testing of complex products.
- Proven experience triaging complex problems and producing accurate detailed bug reports.
- Experience developing test cases for new features, and continually expanding regression test cases.
- Experience with manual testing and debugging of browser-based apps in various web browsers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Linux on a daily basis to triage HW and SW issues
- Experience with robotics/ROS.
- Experience testing connected devices…ie robots, IoT HW, and connected devices in general.
- Experience working with cloud-hosted services.
- Love of big hardware.
Back to top