- Design and implement firmware for new robotic systems.
- Design and implement new features for ROS-based robot drivers.
- Design and implement motion and power control solutions for new products.
- Implement test and bring up strategies for new products.
- Maintain existing driver and firmware architecture.
- Debug issues with complex robotic systems.
- 1-3 years experience developing firmware in C/C++ with Cortex-M ARM microcontrollers or an equivalent architecture.
- Experience with ROS and Linux.
- Experience with Python,
- Experience with network-based communication in Ethernet, RS-485, etc,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related field.
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with STM32 Cortex-M Microcontrollers.
- Experience with brushless motor control.
- Experience with high current DC power control.
- Experience with analog.
- Experience with PCB design.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity based on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, unlimited time-off, 15 holidays.
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time.
- Opportunity to help build a revolution in the way work is done.
Meet Some of Fetch Robotics's Employees
Lead Robotics Engineer
Ian codes, guides, and develops Fetch Robotics' automation technology. He manages Technical Team tasks and advances product features— providing warehouse businesses with the smartest robot workers.
Back to top