- Design and implement firmware for new robotic systems.
- Design and implement new features for ROS-based robot drivers.
- Design and implement motion and power control solutions for new products.
- Implement test and bring up strategies for new products.
- Maintain existing driver and firmware architecture.
- Debug issues with complex robotic systems.
- 1-3 years experience developing firmware in C/C++ with Cortex-M ARM microcontrollers or an equivalent architecture.
- Experience with ROS and Linux.
- Experience with Python,
- Experience with network-based communication in Ethernet, RS-485, etc,
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other related field.
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with STM32 Cortex-M Microcontrollers.
- Experience with brushless motor control.
- Experience with high current DC power control.
- Experience with analog.
- Experience with PCB design.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity based on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, unlimited time-off, 15 holidays.
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time.
- Opportunity to help build a revolution in the way work is done.
Meet Some of Fetch Robotics's Employees
Procurement Manager, AP
Tashanna takes care of Fetch Robotics’ evolving office needs, vendor transactions, new hire on-boarding, and production processing—creating a happy work environment for employees.
Back to top