Field Applications Engineer
Position Title: Field Applications Engineer
Description: We are looking for a field applications engineer with experience with real robot platforms. Successful candidates will work with customers, sales, and engineering to provide technical support for projects including design, installation, maintenance, testing, evaluation and deployment of systems. Additional responsibilities include determining system requirements and making recommendations by analyzing capacity, cost, and customer needs.
- BS in Robotics, Mechatronics, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 1+ year of software engineering experience or strong project/internship experience.
- Experience with C++ and/or Python in a Linux Environment.
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS).
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must have ability to perform basic system administration on Linux platforms.
- Ability to travel 50% with a possibility of as much as 80% in a given month.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Love of robots is a must as you will be surrounded by them.
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with network configuration.
- Field service experience.
- Development Operations experience.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity based on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, unlimited time-off, 15 holidays.
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time.
- Opportunity to help build a revolution in the way work is done.
Meet Some of Fetch Robotics's Employees
Lead Robotics Engineer
Ian codes, guides, and develops Fetch Robotics' automation technology. He manages Technical Team tasks and advances product features— providing warehouse businesses with the smartest robot workers.
Back to top