Electrical Engineering Intern - Fall 2017
For Fall 2017 (September - December) positions. All applications with a requested start date outside of this range will be rejected.
Fetch Robotics is a venture-backed Silicon Valley startup that will revolutionize the way work is done with innovative robotic solutions. Our team members are robotics experts with multidisciplinary backgrounds.
An internship at Fetch Robotics is a chance to get hands-on experience with real robots. Electrical engineering interns will work alongside our engineering team to implement state-of-the-art hardware and software for the fetch and freight robots.
Start dates are flexible, but all internships must be at least 10-12 weeks in duration.
- Working on BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Robotics, Electrical Engineering, or another robotics-related field.
- Experience with C++ and/or Python in a Linux Environment.
Nice To Haves:
- Some coursework or experience with robotics.
- Experience with Electromechanical system design
- Experience with PCB design
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS).
What we offer:
Housing subsidy for interns from out of town.
Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time.
Meet Some of Fetch Robotics's Employees
David identifies customer needs and leads all areas of Fetch Robotics' product design. He oversees the production of everything visual—from robot skins to color scheme packaging to graphics to user interface.
Back to top