Robotics has matured to the point where it can become an integral part of making society better. We are searching for the brightest and most passionate engineers to enable humans and robots to work together. That's the opportunity at Fetch Robotics. We are creating a robotics platform with reach from commercial and retail applications to the cloud. We were founded by pioneers in robotics and are now looking to expand our Enterprise Software Team.
Our team is passionate about what we are creating and is focused on making our customers successful. Every day is a learning opportunity at Fetch. If you are a top performer who is looking for an exciting, challenging and fun environment, we want to speak with you!
The Fetch DevOps Team provides tools and services that enable our software development and quality teams create the Fetch Robotics platform.
As a DevOps Engineer at Fetch, you will create a best-in-breed Continuous Integration system bridging automated build and test from robot (ROS based) to our cloud based fleet management platform. This is a great opportunity to help build a Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline from start to finish.
- Design and implement our Continuous Integration pipeline using agile methodologies
- Evaluate and recommend technology and tools
- Automate everything!
- Coding/scripting and configuration
- Deliver high quality builds and deployment packages for our customers
- Proven track record designing and building a Continuous Integration pipeline
- Experience with industry standard DevOps tools: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Teamcity/Jenkins, Gradle/Ant, SVN/Git, Artifactory/Ivy, Automation Testing Frameworks
- Scripting experience: bash, Python, PowerShell or similar
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with Virtualized environments and/or Docker
- Fundamentally, you should be the type of engineer who takes action and gets things done with high quality
- Strong analytical abilities and debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Good oral & written communication skills
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT, Robotics, or a related field
Nice to haves
- A love of robots
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with AWS services and tools
What we offer
- Competitive salary and equity based on experience
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, flexible time off, 15 holidays
- Awesome company culture and the chance to work with robots
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time
- Opportunity to help build a revolution in the way work is done
Meet Some of Fetch Robotics's Employees
David identifies customer needs and leads all areas of Fetch Robotics' product design. He oversees the production of everything visual—from robot skins to color scheme packaging to graphics to user interface.
Back to top