Business Development Representative
Fetch Robotics is looking for a sales lead development professional to help increase the quality and quantity of marketing qualified leads for its field sales team. This position will align sales and marketing efforts to better measure lead conversion results into sales qualified pipeline and revenue contribution. This is an exciting opportunity to learn about autonomous mobile robot applications in the logistics and supply chain space and gain sales and marketing experience through cold calling, prospect research, market intelligence gathering, and campaign execution.
- Cold calling into targeted accounts with the goal of setting an appointment with a sales representative.
- Ability to effectively communicate the value of Fetch Robotics Cloud Robotics Platform to supply chain and logistics professionals.
- Build rapport with contacts by offering educational resources (webinar invitations, white papers, relevant blog articles, etc.).
- Gather key information to update Salesforce CRM system, assign a nurture path and follow-up strategy.
- Partner with field sales representatives to execute account penetration.
- Work with sales teams to nurture prospects that turn cold. Provide lead quality feedback to marketing team to better score and route warm leads.
- Record all prospecting activities; qualification notes and follow up activities in Salesforce.
- 1-3 years of professional work experience in sales or lead generation
- Previous inside and telephone sales experience a huge plus
- Strong qualification and discovery skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Proven ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Proven ability to consistently meet or exceed assigned goals
- Enthusiastic professional attitude in dealing with clients and excellent follow-up skills
- Superior and proven time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate technical product features via web conferencing a huge plus
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
Meet Some of Fetch Robotics's Employees
David identifies customer needs and leads all areas of Fetch Robotics' product design. He oversees the production of everything visual—from robot skins to color scheme packaging to graphics to user interface.
Back to top